Cincinnati Real Estate Market

Stay on top of the real estate market in the Greater Cincinnati area with Jamie Mandel of Sibcy Cline Realtors.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

I am a RealtorĀ® who sells homes in the Greater Cincinnati area. My company, Sibcy Cline, is the #1 residential real estate broker in town. I live in Miami Township, but I sell all over Cincinnati, including Blue Ash, Montgomery, Mason, Loveland, Milford, West Chester, Hyde Park, Anderson and more. I would love to help you sell your home or buy a new one!

Phone: 513-652-2431
Email: jmandel[at]sibcycline.com
Web: www.jamiemandel.com.

June 07, 2008

2nd Annual Harass Me At Homearama event!

Homearama is about to begin, and this year you'll have another opportunity to come harass me in person on:

Friday June 20th from 4 to 7:30 PM

I'll be stationed at the Chateau Tourelle, selling for a cool $2.45 million.

Homearama runs June 7th through 22nd in Long Cove in Mason. It's always a blast, and this year's collection of homes looks great again. For more info, visit www.homearama.cc.

By the way, if you'd like to purchase the Chateau Tourelle, you don't need to wait until June 20th from 4 to 7:30. I'd be happy to meet with you ASAP!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Property in jaipur said...

nice post .. great

3:08 AM  
Anonymous earn money said...

Cool post

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home