Cincinnati Real Estate Market

Stay on top of the real estate market in the Greater Cincinnati area with Jamie Mandel of Sibcy Cline Realtors.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

I am a Realtor® who sells homes in the Greater Cincinnati area. My company, Sibcy Cline, is the #1 residential real estate broker in town. I live in Miami Township, but I sell all over Cincinnati, including Blue Ash, Montgomery, Mason, Loveland, Milford, West Chester, Hyde Park, Anderson and more. I would love to help you sell your home or buy a new one!

Phone: 513-652-2431
Email: jmandel[at]sibcycline.com
Web: www.jamiemandel.com.

February 05, 2006

10 real estate mistakes

Here's a link to an interesting article about common mistakes made when buying or selling a house entitled 10 real estate deal-wreckers. I'd like to call attention to "Skipping the loan preapproval step" and "Hiring the wrong agent."

http://realestate.msn.com/selling/Articlebankrate.aspx?cp-documentid=178230&GT1=7637

The loan preapproval process is so important to get done before you begin looking at houses. If you skip this step, invevitably you will fall in love with a house, write an offer, and lose it to another buyer who is preapproved. Feel free to call or email me with any questions regarding preapproval, or for a referral to a good loan officer.